Increasing Bone Density Possible
With bioDensity Technology
If you have been diagnosed with low bone mineral density (BMD) and do not want to take harmful medications, there is a natural solution. A study conducted by the International Osteoporosis Foundation had 14 people use bioDensity technology over the course of a year. They found that all 14 people showed increased bone density in at least one area. Take a look at the study by clicking here.
- Sessions last only 15 minutes long
- Come dressed in street clothes if needed
- Work one on one with an exercise therapist
- Increase bone density in one visit per week
- Safe for poorly conditioned individuals
- Proven track record of success since 2011
Wholebody Systems is a clinical exercise program that has been using bioDensity since 2011. Our clients have experienced as much as 17% bone density increase, and many no longer have osteoporosis! We have 3 locations in the north metro Atlanta area, contact us today to find out if this program is a good fit for you.
Using bioDensity can result in the development of new bone tissue, however it is not a cure for Osteoporosis. Individual results may vary and depend on other related environmental factors.